Re-Install Control Panel
Virpus Networks can re-install your control panel for you. There is a $10 administrative fee for this however after your initial install. This also applies for changing your control panel after you have had service for 3 days. Within 3 days, re-installs are free.
To Re-Install cPanel:
1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
Was this answer helpful?
Most control panels have built in control panel to control panel migration tools that you can...
Overview:Xen VPS Hosting offers security to our customers in that the resources cannot be...
For managed customers - Virpus Networks does the initial securing and optimizing of your service...
Virpus Networks allows our VPS, Dedicated and Colocation customers to have their own reverse DNS...
cPanel may spit out a "Unactive License File" error when new IP addresses or added or...